Sooooo, I’ve got a confession to make…. I’ve kept a little secret for over a year. It’s been a struggle to keep it in and today I can FINALLY share it with you guys! (in)courage is releasing a BRAND NEW CBS Devotional Bible and I have some devotions in it! How cool is that?!?
Here’s the down-low…
- There are 312 devotions written by 122 writers (INCLUDING ME!!!) with stories from women in all seasons of life.
- The devotions are organized into 10 themes, and each theme has a distinct color and design in the Bible.
- Each theme also has its own reading plan to guide you through a beautiful experience of Scripture.
- There are 50 Women of Courage featured with biographical profiles throughout the biblical text.
- Each of the 66 introductions (one for each book of the Bible) are original to draw you into the overarching biblical narrative.
There are soooo many more features — each one that has something special just for you!
This beauty will be released on October 1, 2018 and you don’t have to wait for it! You can sign up for a FREE 54-page sampler. It includes two full books of the Bible (Esther and Romans), several devotions, reading plans, and more.
I am so humbled and thankful to be a part of this project. (in)courage has helped me so much in my faith and with life in general. From interning there in college, getting to know all the women on a personal level, and gaining encouragement at some of my lowest points. They’ve walked through so much with me and I truly believe that this bible can help you as you pursue God’s path for your life.
Last but not least, I want each and every one of you reading this to know how thankful I am for you. You’ve encouraged me, walked beside me, and believed in me. I’ve always felt called to speak and write but to be honest, I don’t always feel qualified or capable.
You’ve walked along side my journey and reminded me that God doesn’t need qualifications to use me. He needs my heart, willingness, and obedience to step out into scary waters. The words I’ve written in this bible come from the heart and they have you in mind. I hope you know that.
~ Lovelle ❤